Our Heanor

Heanor firefighters were called out to an incident in which a disposable BBQ caught fire in a waste bin.


















Heanor firefighters mobilised after disposable BBQ catches fire in a bin


Article Published On 06/05/2018 10:42:00
Published By Ripley & Heanor News | View The Full News Article

Heanor firefighters were called out to an incident in which a disposable BBQ caught fire in a waste bin.


Local News


Dean Spowage found safe and well Dean Spowage, the 51-year-old man from Heanor we reported as missing last night,... read more

Celebrations in Heanor and Ripley for World Breastfeeding Week 2018 in Derbyshire Young families across Derbyshir... read more

Heanor pool closed due to vandalism A community paddling pool in Heanor has been closed for the day due to vandal... read more

More news from Heanor